Money is a spiritual asset!
There are so many spiritual people who just want to ignore it. This was my attitude for many years. I’d earn lots of money and blow it all, as if having it was burning my soul. Where are you and your money?
It took me a while to realize that money is neither good nor bad in itself. It is neutral, merely an instrument for measuring exchange.
Money has exactly the value you give to it through your beliefs and use. On a deeper level, money is actually energy made concrete.
Spirit and matter are both the same thing. Only they vibrate at different frequencies. You can think of money as Spirit vibrating at a slower frequency.
To borrow from quantum physics (yes, I am a nerd, a spiritual one), money can be seen as both a particle (a coin or bill) and a wave (a flow of financial energy). When you see it as a particle, money can create either desire or fear of lack. Seen as a wave, money is a stream of flowing energy that circulates constantly and indiscriminately. When it’s freely given, more can be received. There is an abundant, ceaseless supply from the Universe. Money is an energy that communicates with all things material.
This is the Divine Circulatory Flow.
Are You Ready To?
- Let your financial stress go down.
- Stop unconsciously placing limits on your income and let go of the money baggage you’ve been carrying around.
- Find 3 simple steps to instantly forgive yourself for your current relationship with money (and any guilt money issues from your past) so you can move forward with growing your business today, happy and guilt-free.
- Find your Money Type. This will put you driver’s seat and immediately transform the draining money drama you’re currently tolerating into practical, empowering actions (so you quickly make more money this year).
- Tell the difference between “good debt” (the kind that helps you grow your business and boosts your self-esteem) and dis-empowering debt
- Makebetter money decisions for yourself and your business because your focus is crystal clear
- Develop your own personalized action plan for building wealth
What is covered….
- Discovering What Your Money Type Is
- Letting Go of Your Money Baggage
- Defining What Your Starting Position Is
- Bridging the Gap Between Now and Your Financial Future
- Creating a Cash Flow Plan
- Playing the Money Game
You and Your Money program includes:
There are two versions of the program.
This option contains:
This option contains: